Why You Need this Ziploc Bag Organizer
- No more searching for the right size ziploc bag
- You’ll know when you need to buy more ziploc bags
- Cleans up your drawer and optimize the space in your drawer
- Standalone organizer can be removed from the drawer
- Wood design helps compartmentalize a drawer, acting as a divider in larger drawers
- Can be used for reused ziploc bags with easy to load top
Ana White’s DIY Ziploc Bag Organizer Features
- Just one 1×3 and some scrap 1/4″ plywood to build (if you have plywood scraps, could be about $3 to build!)
- Top load – no moving parts to break. Simply stuff bags in from the top.
- Sized for standard ziploc bag packs: 50 Gallons, 50 Quarts, 125 Sandwich, 120 Snack
- Customizeable to fit your kitchen style and drawer size
- Makes a great gift that will be appreciated but not expensive!
How to Build this Ziploc Bag Organizer Video
Here is a VERY quick video of the basic build for this project.
The free plans follow. Thank you for using our plans.