One of my friends wanted to hang stockings for Christmas, but doesn’t have a fireplace. She didn’t want to build an entire mantle, and didn’t want to drill holes in her wall to hang a stocking shelf.
So I built her a stocking stand!
Stocking Stand Features
- Quick and easy DIY project
- Only cost about $20 to build
- Just cut 2x4s and screw together
- Sturdy and stable – doesn’t feel flimsy or cheap
- Beautiful farmhouse style wood tones will add texture to your home
- Can lengthen easily or add more hooks for more stockings
- Customize the stain color to match your home’s style
Stocking Stand Video Tutorial
Is there a tutorial for the stocking name tags?
The name tags were very easy to make and really took the project to the next level! So much cheaper than buying personalized Christmas stockings, and so easy to change out.
Where are the stockings from?
I purchased the stockings at Joann’s for $10 a stocking (on sale 50% off). The stockings are nice and thick, fully lined and keep their shape. You will love them! Here’s the link.