Build your own garden enclosure and keep your plants safe and contained!
Garden Enclosure Features
- Minimal board cutting and less waste
- Beginner friendly – you’ll only need a drill and a saw to complete
- Finish in a weekend
- Built in raised beds for planting
- Keeps animals and pests out of the garden
- Keeps garden area enclosed
What type of wood to use?
The ideal wood choice is cedar. If you don’t have cedar or cedar is too expensive, you can use regular framing lumber. We recommend douglas fir if possible, treated with a non toxic exterior stain or oil (ask at your local hardware store stain for raised beds).