Firewood Box Features
I just finished building a brand new firewood box for our basement wood stove, and we love how it turned out! Here’s why:
- Easy to build design based off one sheet of plywood (minimal waste or scraps)
- No pocket holes – just screw together with construction screws
- Looks finished and beautiful
- Good size fits logs up to 24″ long and holds about a quarter of a cord of wood
- Contains the bark and mess to inside the wood box
- Protects the wall behind the wood box
- Very sturdy and well made, will hold up for a long time
Video Tutorial for Firewood Box
It’s easy to build this firewood box. Please take a second to watch the video tutorial.
Free Plans to Build Your Own Firewood Box
The free plans for this firewood box are below. Thanks for using our plans, please post a photo when you are done!