We’ve taken one of our most popular plans, the Rustic X Console, and made it beginner friendly!
How is the Farmhouse Console Table different than the Rustic X?
- Faster and easier to build – just screw together. No pocket holes required.
- A little less expensive to build since no 1x12s are used
- Very easy to modify the size
- Slatted shelves
- Will have exposed screw holes (Rustic X uses pocket holes so all screw holes are hidden)
- Will be slightly heavier overall (both are solid wood so quite heavy)
Video of Matching Coffee Table Build
To see how this console table is put together, please watch our video on the matching Farmhouse Coffee Table. The construction techniques are the same. This video is especially helpful for cutting the X on the end.
The plans for the matching Farmhouse Coffee Table are here.
Farmhouse Console Table Plans
The plans for the farmhouse console table follow.