My daughter has been seeing the ads for the Crossnet game – a combination of volleyball and four square, but it is speedy and sold out, so I thought we’d just use some hardware store supplies and make her one.
DIY Volleyball Four Square Game Features
- Fun, active game that only needs four players, but more can play
- Needs less space to play so perfect for small yards
- Super easy and quick to make using basic off the shelf materials
- About $20 in supplies
- Renewable, biodegradeable wood won’t live forever in a landfill
- It’s repairable and repurposeable
- Adjustable heights for the four square ropes
- Easy to set up, take down and put away
How to Make this Volleyball Foursquare Game
In our video tutorial we show you how we made this game
Playing Based Off Four Square Rules
Our kids play volleyball four square using the same rules that they learned on the playground for four square. Here’s a great guide on four square rules.