This beautiful barn door entertainment center does it all while looking good too! It is a HUGE project – up there with a kitchen build – but with the simplified step by step plans, not hard to do. It took us two days to build and finish and cost us about $1000.
Barn Door Entertainment Center Features
- Fits TV up to 65″ WIDE with adjustable heights
- TONS of storage hidden and exposed, perfect for hiding and displaying
- Top can be used for storage or display too
- Sliding barn doors keep everything easily accessible
- No door swings, so can fit in a tighter space
- Durable 3/4″ plywood construction with face frames is how the pros do it – you’ll be getting a craftsman quality piece!
- Can be easily modified and finished in any color or stain
Watch Us Build It
If you are interested in building this piece, please watch our video, as it will help explain many of the steps.