Modern Kids Play Table Features
- Large play surface
- Two storage areas for supplies
- Perfect for Legos, Arts and Crafts, Puzzles, and more
- Slot for optional paper roll
- Easy to build design
- Perfect sized for preschool/elementary aged children
- Legs can be easily removed and lengthened to increase height as children grow
- About $50 to build
I build this play table for my daughter when she was six. She loved it and used it as a coloring table for many years at our cabin.
It has held up well (apart from kids coloring on the top) and has been used as a fort frame, and there’s definitely been a kid or two standing and jumping off it. In other words – it’s been well used and still going.
Reader Play Tables from this Plan
There has been quite a few amazing brags built from this plan! Here are a few –
Art Play Table with paper roll – the stained top is really smart (white shows everything).
Video of Steps
Here’s a quick video of the steps to build this play table